Heyy, guys today we will talk about traveling. While you’re still young. Lose yourself to find your own self. Live like there’s no tomorrow. And whatever you’ll explore today will last a lifetime with you.
Trek On The Hills Of Mcleodganj
McLeodganj is also known as Little Lhasa due to its large population of Tibetan refugees. The Tibetan Government in deporting is headquartered in McLeodganj.The majestic mountains can call tourists to experience the best of what nature has to offer. Triund offers the spectacular view of the Dhauladhar ranges.The highest peak of Dhauladhar Range, Hanuman Ka Tibba (5,639m), forms the backdrop. About this charming Trekking Destination, the Kangra Gazetteer written by British record states.
Best time to visit: September to June
How to Reach
- By air: Gaggal Airport (18 km away) is the nearest airport.
- By rail: The nearest railhead is Pathankot Railway Station (89 km away)
- By road: Numerous state government & private buses between Mcleodganj and various cities of north India like Delhi, Chandigarh, Dharamshala etc.
famous for:- Kangra Fort, Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsu Falls, Namgyal Monastery, Dalai Lama Temple complex, HPCA Stadium, tea plantations of Kangra valley, and Triund trek.
Dwell in the Valleys of Ever Changing Srinagar
If you’re in your teenage, it’s time to add Kashmir to your list of best places to visit in India because Kashmir is the most beautiful place of India. If there is heaven on earth, this it is! Experience its charismatic charm before the natural hits & turmoil spoils it all.Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes.
Best time to visit: April to October
How to reach
- By air: Srinagar has its own airport.
- By rail: The Srinagar Railway Station is under construction. Till then, passengers can take a train to Udhampur Railway Station(229 km from Srinagar)
- By road: Unless you are traveling from a city of Jammu & Kashmir, the road is not a preferred way to reach Srinagar.
famous for:- Dal Lake (boating in shikaras & night stays in houseboats), Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Tomb of Zin-ul-Abidin, Jama Masjid, Hazratbal Mosque, and Shankaracharya Hill.
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World – The Taj Mahal in Agra
TheTaj mahal is a white marble built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. In Arabic, the Taj Mahal is known as “crown of palaces.Taj Mahal is especially a beautiful place. When you visit, make sure you take a picture of yourself and your partner.who knows the love that the emperor had for his wife.
there are some facts about taj mahal
- The Taj Mahal was built by a huge 22,000 laborers, painters, stonecutters, embroidery artists.
- Legend has it that Emperor Shah Jahan intended to build another Taj Mahal in black marble across the river but a war with his sons interrupted these plans.
- The changing moods of the Emperors wife are well captured by the changing color of the Mausoleum at different times of the day. It takes a pinkish color in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden at night when illuminated by moonlight.
- It hard work of art and architectural genius took 17 years to complete.
Best time to visit: April to October
- How to reach
- By air: Kheria airport, 13 km away from Agra, is a seasonal commercial airport and is connected only by Air India flights from New Delhi.
- By rail: Agra Cantt Station (the main station), Agra Fort Railway Station, Raja Ki Mandi, Agra City, and Idgah Railway Station are well-connected by a network of trains to cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Jhansi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai.
- By road: Agra has two major interstate bus terminals called Idgah Bus Stand and ISBT that connect it to cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Lucknow, & Kanpur.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting, and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
best time to visit:- may to November
how to reach
- By Air. The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometers away from Manali. …
- By Bus. Manali is very well-connected to important tourist destinations like Leh, Shimla, Kullu, Dharamshala and New Delhi by means of a network of state-run as well as private buses.
- Road/Self Drive.
famous for:- Rohtang pass, solang valley, Hidimba Devi temple, bhrigu lake.